Friday, 17 February 2012

Page nine and a half.

Oh, Doctor!

<==========  EDIT: Vote now! What is Gaping Mind?


As yesterday's post remains unfinished, it is my duty to complete it. So, without further ado, here it is.

11 Questions from Aysh..

1. If you could change one thing about yourself physically, what would you change?
I would like a small button, at the back of my neck, directly in the centre, of course.
The button, when pressed, will then turn me invisible.
I understand that this is a question, not a wish, but I still expect you to make it happen, Aysh.

2. If you had to choose one song to listen to everyday for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Fionn Regan - Dogwood Blossom

3. If a wizard randomly appeared, and offered you the gift of immortality, would you take it and why?
I would do what any partially-sane person would do.
Yes, I would take it. I would then put it on eBay and die a rich man.

4. If you could be one character from a book/comic/movie, who would you be?
Easy. I would be Nightcrawler, from the X-men.

5. Red lorry or Yellow lorry?
*Crash!*
Orange Lorry.

6. What's your favourite type of food? (Curry, Chinese, Italian, etc.)
Italian. Can't beat a bit of pasta.

7. Are some people born evil or is it a learnt behaviour?
The age old 'Nature vs Nurture' battle.
Everyone is born with the potential to be evil.
Unfortunately, some people, be it through choice, influence or upbringing, choose to embrace the evil within.

8. Who is your hero? Why?
The Doctor - [Doctor Who]


One day, he's gonna come for me.
We will travel the skies and we will defeat aliens and creatures of the unknown. 

9. What was your favourite subject in school?
I love all three sciences, particularly physics, because of my fondness of the stars.
But my heart has always belonged to Maths.

10. Do you think animals have consciousness like we humans do? Do they have a sense of selfhood, and are they aware of their feelings and experiences?
Without a doubt. My beautiful kitten, Frodo, gets angry, happy, upset..
He also has a sense of selfhood - I mean, he recognises photos of himself!

11. Do you believe in Aliens?
If I believe that The Doctor will come for me one day, then I have to believe in aliens.


11 Questions from me..

1. If you could meet three people, dead or alive, from any time in history, who would you meet?

2. What are you afraid of?

3. If you could fall in love and marry a fictional character, be it from a TV show, comic, book, movie, etc, who would it be?

4. You can have any superpower - what do you choose?

5. If you really did have three wishes, what would you wish for?

6. Which video game(s) leave you feeling nostalgic?

7. The earth is in trouble. The population has grown one person too many, and the world is nearing its end. It is your job to 'remove' one person, in order to save the world. Who do you get rid of?

8. What is the best gift that you have ever received?

9. Name the three most important characteristics that you would want your life partner to have?

10. Will you be participating in Black March? Be honest now.

11. Share a secret.


Rules for those that are tagged
Post the rules.
Write 11 random things about yourself.
Answer the questions set by the previously tagged person.
Create 11 new questions.
Tag 11 people that have not been tagged before.


And finally, we're done.

Something for the readers - pick one of my eleven questions and answer below. Would love to read your answers!

- T -


20 comments:

  1. I really liked your answers. I almost wrote the invisibility one as my answer to her number one, except for the button on the back of the neck. Good placement!

    Your cat, Frodo, seems to know what's cool. I've seen a cat use the toilet, jump to the ceiling, and chase dogs off, but I have never seen one recognize him/herself in a photo. That's great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Frodo is a ninja kitten. He actually climbs up the wall, using nothing but his claws, all the way up to the ceiling. And I have high ceilings at home too!

      GM x

      Delete
  2. I have a question about one of the questions you had to answer: WTH is lorry??? And yes, I am fully aware that this comes off as one of those " silly yank cousin from across the pond" kinds of questions...

    And even worse, underscores my extreme laziness by not just googling it myself, but I'm cool with that... Bahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahaha. Woooo...I'm the new Google!

      A lorry is..you know, a really big truck..thing. The whole 'red lorry, yellow lorry' thing is a playground game. You have to repeat it like 20 times, really quickly. It's practically impossible to do!

      GM x

      Delete
  3. 3. Pamela Anderson from Baywatch...your answers were good, I like the button on the neck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I would have said something like Johnny Bravo. I like how you're thinking more realistically!

      And thanks :)

      GM x

      Delete
  4. already been tagged
    like 4 times now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh really? I had a look at your blog and couldn't see any sign of tagging! If you like, I will replace your tag with another.

      GM x

      Delete
  5. An invisible button? That's nearly cheating!!! hahaha Great job answering the questions. And I soo do believe in aliens. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nearly cheating isn't cheating! Haha. I thought it through before answering :P

      GM x

      Delete
  6. The question is which Dr. Who will come for you. The first Dr. Who I remember was this guy with a big curly Bob Dylan like afro, who had this robot dog...I wanna say it's name was K-9, but I am probably just hallucinating that. Anyway, that guy will always be Dr. Who to me.... all others are impostors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. David Tennant, for me. I mean, Matt Smith is an AMAZING doctor. But David Tennant was the first Doctor I well and truly fell in love with. So yeah, I guess he will always be my doctor!

      Wouldn't complain if Matt Smith showed up though!

      GM x

      Delete
  7. I will answer these as soon as I have a free moment to do so! Which will probably be sometime in the next few days. It'll be worth it. Trust. :-)

    Thanks for tagging me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the tag! I'll do my best to answer these for you soon! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  9. B and Mrs One Day - No problem..looking forward to reading both of your answers!

    GM x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm working on the invisibility button as we speak brother.
    I think you're the first person to understand the Lorry Q! haha

    Lovely answers arkid *applause*
    I thught Hello Kitty would be your hero for sure though sister :(
    (I'm trying to confuse your readers who have no idea what your gender is mwahaha)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Damn Hello Kitty..The king of China.

      *ALL HAIL HELLO KITTY!*

      GM x

      Delete
  11. I love Dr Who as well - and met John Barrowman from Tourchwood the other nigh...

    As for three people from history I'd like to meet...Jesus, Napoleon, Paris Hilton (just to see if she's actually real)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way, really? I'd love to meet him. It would make me feel a tiny bit closer to meeting The Doctor..!

      And good answers! Haha..Paris Hilton is just a fantasy. She's not real, surely!

      GM x

      Delete
  12. really goood blog, made me laugh.
    im gonna start believing in aliens tooo:p

    ReplyDelete